TreeSize Free 188.8.131.525 Crack Latest Version Full Free Download
TreeSize Free 184.108.40.2065
TreeSize Free is a useful app that makes managing your disk space easy, by providing accurate views of how much space any given group of files is taking up on your computer.
You can start TreeSize Free from the context menu of a folder or drive. It shows you the size of this folder, including its subfolders. If you need to see more info regarding any subfolders, you can expand folders and can see the size of every subfolder.
Even in the times of cheap terabytes, a final truth remains: Sooner or later every hard disk will near capacity. But there is a help! TreeSize Free tells you where precious disk space has gone. Use the treemap to keep an eye on your disk space. Available in English, German, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese and Chinese.
Key Features Include:
- Locate disk space issues.
- Monitor free space on mobile devices.
- Detailed overview.
- Break down hard disk space usage down to file level: Explorer-like overview shows the size of all subfolders.
- Use the Treemap to visualize the disk space distribution on your hard drives.
- Gain detailed information about files and folders in the column view.
- Filter scan results according to different criteria or creates your own patterns (wildcards, regular expressions, or name).
- Scan smartphones and mobile devices via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and WebDAV.
- Scan local drives and locally synchronized cloud storage.
- Use the intuitive touch interface on touchscreen devices (Windows 8 and higher).
- Print your scan results.
- Get the portable version and run TreeSize Free from a USB stick.
- TreeSize Free shows NTFS compression rates. Entire folder branches can easily be compressed via NTFS.
- Scan network shares (not in Windows domains / on Windows Server).
TreeSize Free is pretty versatile as it is able to scan hard drives and mobile devices via MTP (Media Transfer Protocol) and WebDAV. It is also able to scan network shares and cloud drives. As TreeSize Free uses the MFT (Master File Table) for local NTFS drives, it guarantees ultra-fast, secure scans.
You can easily navigate folders and their sizes by key, color-coded visualization bars. The interface is clean and fresh showing you a stack of data including NTFS compression rates. The column view offers detailed information about files and folders including size, occupied disk space, number of files, last access, and owner.
Overall, this handy little utility occupies minimal disk space, uses a small number of system resources and has an intuitive interface on standard and touch-enabled devices.
How To Install?
1: Click on Download Button.
2: Softwares Auto Download.
3: Open Download File.
4: Click on Install.
5: Follow The Instructions.
6: Thanks For Downloading.